Where the fine software grows
Hello out there!
I am a professional programmer, and when I have time I work on several cool open source projects. Find them useful, interesting, inspiring - or contribute! To contact me, send email to 'arno att unkrig dott de'.
- A super-small, super-fast Java™ compiler for embedded applications where you want to compile code on-the-fly into byte code which is executed in the running JVM.
- A 99.9%-complete reimplementation of
java.util.regex("JUR") with better
- Some contributions to APACHE ANT, e.g. the
<swingDialog>task which significantly enhances ANT's
- Enhanced versions of the widely known DIFF, FIND, GREP and PATCH command-line tools, which handle not only directories and files, but also archive and compressed files, and even nested archive and compressed files. They can even disassemble Java
.classfiles on-the fly and operate on the disassembly.
- A versatile Java™ library, including a highly flexible HTTP and FTP server.
Doclets are a way to re-use the JAVADOC tool to do other things than just generate Java API documentation. I wrote a few of them for different purposes:
- Generates the metadata files for CheckStyle and eclipse-cs from 'doc tags' in the source code of your checks and filters.
- A re-implementation of the JAVADOC standard doclet, basically a reference to show how to use the "no-template" framework.
- Generates HTML documentation for a "main()" method - useful for command line tools with a set of command line options.
- A Java tool to convert HTML documents into plain text.
- A disassembler for Java .class files.
- A super-small Java library for templating, i.e. generating text files (HTML, XML, whatever) from a "template" text file.
- The often-missed
<de.unkrig.subclipse.svn>ANT task that uses the SUBCLIPSE client of the running ECLIPSE workbench.
These projects are no longer maintained and are only of limited used, e.g. because they work only with old Java versions.
- A tool for automatic injection of logging code into Java™ class files, making it unnecessary to mess up your code with hand-written logging.
An ECLIPSE plug-in that adds CVS functionality that is sometimes painfully missing from ECLIPSE's built-in CVS client.