ANTOLOGY was formerly known as "Ant-contrib.unkrig.de".
In Alphabetical Order
By Function Group
Control Flow Tasks
- Terminates the execution of the enclosing
- Causes the enclosing
<forEach2>task to continue with the next iteration element.
- Waits until a file grows.
- Measures expired time and calculates and displays throughput rates and estimated remaining times.
Text Processing Tasks
- Parses a JSON document into a set of properties, in analogy with the standard ANT
- Creates an XML document from ANT properties; the counterpart of the
- Parses an XML document into ANT properties. Resembles ANT's standard <xmlproperty> task, but maps the XML DOM in a different, more detailed way.
- Logs one message through
- Configures one or more loggers of the
- Extends ANT's standard
<ftp>with support for proxies.
- Resolves a host name or IP address.
- Configures the authentication for all following
java.net.URLConnections, including the
- Enables or disables cookie handling for Java's
java.net.HttpURLConnection, including the
- Connects to a resource and writes data to it and/or reads data from it.
- Pops up a highly configurable dialog and invites the user to fill in form fields.
- Sets the SWING look-and-feel for this JVM, or retrieves look-and-feel-related information from the JVM.
A resource collection represents a group of resources. A resource is an entity that has a name and a value. An often-used example of a resource collection is the
<fileSet> type, where each resource is a file with its name and its contents.
- A read-only resource with a name and a literal value - configurable either through
value="..."or nested text.
- Selects the subset of resources that was added, deleted or modified since the last check.
- Replaces the resources' values with their names.
Filter readers are an ANT concept that mimics the functionality of UNIX' pipes: A stream of bytes is read through a chain of filter readers, where each filter reader modifies the byte stream and/or performs some additional actions.
- Prints dots (".") to STDERR as data is read through it. This implements a kind of 'progress monitoring' for slow tasks that read some data.
- Passes data through unmodified, and copies it to a second filter chain.
- Modifies the data by applying a patch file.
Conditions are nested elements of the
<waitfor> and several other tasks.
- Evaluates to
truewhen it is evaluated for the first time, and when the last evaluation to
truehas been more than a configured interval ago.
- Always evaluates to
- Executes the tasks configured as subelements sequentially and evaluates to whether all subtasks have completed successfully.
- Always evaluates to
Download and installation
Download the "jar-with-dependencies.jar" file from MAVENCENTRAL.
To make the contributions available in your ANT scripts, write
<taskdef resource="de/unkrig/antology/ant.xml" classpath="path/to/antology-jar-with-dependencies-x.y.z.jar" />
, or, if you put the JAR file on ANT's default classpath, just
<taskdef resource="de/unkrig/antology/ant.xml" />
A Change Log is also available.
The source code is available on GITHUB: https://github.com/aunkrig/antology
ANTOLOGY is published under the "New BSD License".